Are there any native BB10 PIM apps to manage Contacts, Tasks, Clendar and ideally Notes? Or even Andrpid ones that will dync to the native BB10 PIM apps as well as Outlook on the desktop?

On my old Blackberries I used PocketInformant, and now on my Nexus 4 I'm using VCOrganizer.

Key requirements would be :

- Sync to Outlook on desktop (not Outlook.com) via USB cable
    - Sync to native PIM apps as well

Let me know - if I can find one, I may switch back to Blackkberry after a long time away.

TIA - R.
    09-30-15 01:11 AM
    The native PIM suite of BB10 can be synced with Outlook via USB using the BlackBerry Link software. I have no experiences with it though. Experiences from others seem to be a bit rocky: For some it works like a charm with no problems, while others are reporting of endless hours spent trying to get the sync working at all.

Besides that, you are out of luck. Thanks to missing API support, native third party apps for calendar and contacts are virtually none existing. That also won't change, considering the general lack of developer SDK support by BlackBerry as of late.

Edit:
    You can also sync online with other services besides Outlook.com or Google. For example I am syncing both contacts and calendar via Card- and CalDAV standard, hosted by my new mail provider.
    09-30-15 03:03 AM