There has been allot of outright and deliberate bashing of blackberry 10 on the blackberry youtube channel and it's videos, including others talking positively about blackberry 10 and I feel this should never go unnoticed.We shouldn't be attacking the bashers, that won't be so professional. I think we should be showing them how great blackberry 10 is. I have decided to do a video/audio recording collaboration. Audio for those who choose to remain anonymous that is.I already have one BBM buddy who contributed, so I'm looking forward to more who can speak positively, honestly and not bash other platform users. Poking fun is okay, I usually do that when I make a video, but not putting anyone down. Pointing out what another platform cannot do, but can be enhanced when they use blackberry 10, is a good thing. We want it to be number 3 in the rankings right?Let's do this!EDIT: Video clips, use Dropbox or Box. Same for audio clips. **Video length doesn't matter at all**Team effort is much appreciated.
    CurveDock likes this.
    02-21-13 05:33 PM
    So do I make a video about my z10 and then let you know so you can make a movie? I may be interested.
    02-21-13 06:07 PM
    No Z10 yet so I cant contribute but interested to view your work once its complete!
    Thanks from #TeamBlackBerry!
    02-21-13 06:13 PM
    So do I make a video about my z10 and then let you know so you can make a movie? I may be interested.
    I'll be merging all video clips (by date received), including audio clips, into a video, regardless of length. If you have box, dropbox or some other hosting, link the video clip. I'll be checking back as often as I can. Edit: Audio clips will have a still image overtop with the person's forum handle.
    02-21-13 06:18 PM
    Good idea! Wish I could contribute but no Z10 till US launch. Who are you on Youtube so we can follow your channel?
    02-21-13 09:31 PM
    Good idea! Wish I could contribute but no Z10 till US launch. Who are you on Youtube so we can follow your channel?
    You can find the youtube channel of mine by clicking the youtube logo. If it's been removed from forum profiles, I'll link it here: http://www.youtube.com/oemrootbrianreturns and also, I will have a copy of the video on dailymotion in case it's ever lost.
    02-22-13 12:02 AM
    Bump. If nobody is going to provide feedback, maybe this is a waste of time. Come on crackberry!
    02-23-13 05:13 PM
    Not a waste of time at all. But I think you'll get a lot more biters once it's released in the US.

I know, apathy sucks! But don't get discouraged. Maybe even run the idea with Kev, Adam, or Blaze. If you got a good proposal I'm sure they can even give some encouragement/pointers/bump.
    02-23-13 06:50 PM