TAT should build a game, simple along the lines of Tunnel Tilt. Instead however the game would "test" your skills using the new OS. For instance it challenges you to take a some pictures with the new camera tech, tests your word typing speed/ability and outputs a word per minute that you must achieve in order to continue in the game. An excellent way to showoff and train people to use the new keyboard.

Since we don't know a lot else of what's on the BB10 I can't give many more "ideas" but JayCut, NFC a bunch of stuff like "finding" files over bridge. There's a bunch of stuff any other ideas? A level based game showcasing Cascades power and the new OS would be a really interesting way to show "how to's" in a more engaging way

Any other ideas?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    07-10-12 01:54 PM
    I'd rather they focus their attention on the core OS experience.
    Also, an application like this would be extremely hard to code, a lot of cross app talk going on here and it would probably need custom APIs developed. I don't know what type of cross app APIs will be available in BB10, but I have to assume that they won't be robust enough to handle an app this abstract.
    07-10-12 02:05 PM
    dunno they built a "BB10 demo app" that showcases the a usable preview of the OS in a wrapper. Most of the live renderings/pictures of BB10 are from an "app" simply running on the DevAlphas... I'm sure they could figure something out

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-10-12 02:11 PM
    dunno they built a "BB10 demo app" that showcases the a usable preview of the OS in a wrapper. Most of the live renderings/pictures of BB10 are from an "app" simply running on the DevAlphas... I'm sure they could figure something out

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Maybe if they simulated everything in-app. Still would rather they make BB10 perfect before they worked on some tutorial like this.
    07-10-12 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD