I just wanted to ask the CrackBerry Nation what celebrity they think RIM should get to endorse BlackBerry 10. I think that one celebrity they need to use is Justin Bieber for several reasons. The first one is the huge social media following that he has on sites like Twitter and my second reason is that it will help with the tween and teen interest in the platform I believe. Lastly he is Canadian.

Let me know what you think!
    12-16-12 05:21 PM
    All you'd get out of that is the sickening teenagers who are gaga over him. He wouldn't do anything for RIM IMO.
    ctuffy likes this.
    12-16-12 05:52 PM
    1. Betty White ...........86% favorable
    2. Denzel Washington .....85%
    3. Sandra Bullock ........84%
    4. Clint Eastwood ........83%
    5. Tom Hanks .............81%
    6. Harrison Ford .........80%*
    tie 7. Morgan Freeman ........79% *tie 7. Kate Middleton ........79%
    9. Will Smith ............77%

My pick would be Denzel doing some sort of "action" with a BB10 !
    12-16-12 06:02 PM
    I personally can't think of any celeb (politician or sports figure for that matter) that could sway my opinion to buy anything. On the other hand, the Alfac duck and the Mayhem dude (Allstate) did at least get my attention.
    12-16-12 06:15 PM
    Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man), or Christian Bale (Batman)...
    Or both!
    Qaxl likes this.
    12-16-12 06:55 PM
    Donald Trump. No nonsense guy who everyone knows. He is a business man and has been known to use social media, even if what he says is "different". He also has a child and hot wife he needs to take pictures of.
    12-16-12 08:38 PM
    Donald Trump. No nonsense guy who everyone knows. He is a business man and has been known to use social media, even if what he says is "different". He also has a child and hot wife he needs to take pictures of.

I see that you have Telus, which probably means you live in Canada, which excuses you...because Donald Trump is toxic here in the U.S. If what he said were simply "different," there wouldn't be a petition to have Macy's drop his clothing line because of what he says and does. I used to think he was just "eccentric," and a t.v. personality that did things for ratings. As successful as he is, he has also bankrupted companies several times, and continues to question our President's legitimacy. The night President Obama won re-election, Donald Trump called for a march on Washington, claiming that the election was a sham.

In my opinion, Mitt Romney would even be a better spokesperson than Donald Trump. And that's saying something.
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    12-16-12 08:59 PM
    Ahhhh, I see. Well then he would not do at all. I just thought he was a TV personality. I see Windows 8 has Gwen Stefani, she has a clothing line (business part of phone), family (personal aspect) and socia media. I guess I would like to see a person that everyone knows that does a variety of things with a phone. BB 10, for work AND play...lol
    12-16-12 09:33 PM
    AC/DC - Back in Black should be the BB10 Launch Theme
    Qaxl and Jake Storm like this.
    12-18-12 09:03 PM
    John Hamm! He can sell anything on Mad Men.. So get John Hamm and a writer from Mad Men to make a commercial for BB10
    12-18-12 09:04 PM
    It doesn't necessarily have to be a celebrity. The hot T-Mobile girl sold a lot of phones.

And regarding Trump, he would single handedly sink RIM if he endorsed it.
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    12-18-12 09:12 PM
    1. Betty White ...........86% favorable
    2. Denzel Washington .....85%
    3. Sandra Bullock ........84%
    4. Clint Eastwood ........83%
    5. Tom Hanks .............81%
    6. Harrison Ford .........80%*
    tie 7. Morgan Freeman ........79% *tie 7. Kate Middleton ........79%
    9. Will Smith ............77%

My pick would be Denzel doing some sort of "action" with a BB10 !
    who is Betty white? i know the rest, but her?

It doesn't necessarily have to be a celebrity. The hot T-Mobile girl sold a lot of phones.

And regarding Trump, he would single handedly sink RIM if he endorsed it.
    i followed trump in twitter. though he and kiyosaki's book is a good reference for self development, his action and words that he utter doesn't symbolises that.
    that explains the easy attitude of uttering 'you're fired' repeatedly as if its his second nature word of doom.
    definitely sinking rim if he endorsed it.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-18-12 09:17 PM
    Seriously?
    12-18-12 11:53 PM
    Seriously?
    seriously. who's she? i don't want to google coz if she's famous to this side of the world, i wouldn't ask.

12-19-12 01:29 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_White
    Betty White is an actress and comedian whose career spans as far back as the 1930s and 40s. Most recently, there was a facebook petition to have her host Saturday Night Live last year after a hilarious Super Bowl (American Football championship game) commercial in which she appeared in became one of the most memorable and funniest in forever! I've posted a link to her wiki page with more info and a pic on her.
    12-19-12 01:36 AM
    Betty White is most famous for 3 things. She was on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Golden Girls. She was also a regular on a bunch of game shows throughout the 1960's-1970's, her husband Allen Ludden was the host Password before he passed away. Most recently, she has a gig on Hot in Cleveland, and had a Punk'd kind of show featuring old people.

12-19-12 01:53 AM
    ok. thanks for the info guys...
    hmm.. i guess she endorsing blackberry probably will catch if it was only in USA. but for the rest of the world, i doubt it

12-19-12 05:44 AM