Just saw this posted on a UK site

BlackBerry distances itself from 'traditional endorsements' with Alicia Keys hire - Marketing news - Marketing magazine

Looks like the campaign will be 'brand programming' (getting people to DO something with the phone, filming it as it happens, cutting the footage to show what was achieved and how across different platforms) rather than product endorsement (I'm famous, and I've been paid to tell you to use this)

"Keep Moving" the thought through everything

With Keys, Gaiman and Rodriguez all signed up - what do you wanna see them doing?
    And who else should they sign?
    02-03-13 08:06 AM
    In my haste to vent my frustration about waiting until March in the US for the Z10, I stated that the Super Bowl ad would be a waste. However, if the ad is set up to be the first in a series of ads that leads up to the US launch I think this could pair very well with the strategy info you posted above. Good stuff.
    02-03-13 11:40 AM
    Gaiman is on board? As in Neil Gaiman? Wow, this crazy ship could make it to the moon.
    02-03-13 02:00 PM
    Neil Gaiman, himself, now trending on Twitter with #DecTales. More BlackBerry 10 Keep Moving
    02-05-13 12:31 AM