Priv is not selling, 500,000 maximum..see how the market screams on the stupid all android announcement..share price drops.

Passport SE
    01-08-16 07:36 AM
    All stocks are dropping right now.
    01-08-16 07:51 AM
    I just bought one and 4 before, so to say "no one buys" isn't accurate.
    Ok so we can rephrase and say "not enough people have bought or will buy BB10 phones for BB10 to ever be profitable for BlackBerry. "

And guess what? People will STILL deny it!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    DrBoomBotz and TgeekB like this.
    01-08-16 08:19 AM
    There is a chance yes!! I just luv BBRY 10 OS like other guys out here
    01-08-16 08:49 AM
    Sorry, but I'll never agree about "come to late" for the obvious reason. iOS come to the market with 0% market share and look where it is now, same story with android OS. Blackberry owned US market until both other OSes come in the market, so why they did not "come to late" in this game? Because they both offered Operating System for worldwide world, not for niche markets like Blackberry and Nokia did, which both was #1 in US and EU markets until iOS and android OS came and offered solution for all markets/regions, not just for niche markets/regions like Nokia and Blackberry did (and Blackberry still make this stupid mistake today!) and this is why third-party app developers start to love them and support them. BB10OS still can not offer this simplest thing, then it's not surprise why third-party app developers do not make huge interest for supporting "niche" BB10.

You will never be to late if you offer innovative Operating System for worldwide world, yes, if you offer Operating System for a niche markets/regions like Blackberry do today, you came to late because there is not such a thing like niche market/region in today's 2016 world and if you still do not want to localize and to meet today's OS "Standards" and you just want in purpose to offer "niche" Operating System, then you are to late at least 8 years. Even WP got better third-party app developers support/market share then BB10OS just because of localization. Blackberry just need to meet localization "Standards" to become finally interesting for worldwide world. Just IMHO.

+ android OS advantage between iOS is because it have MUCH MORE manufactures who put it into their devices. At least 22 and yes, Blackberry become one of them, but I think it is disadvantage for Blackberry because it means that Blackberry just started competition at least with 21 others who put the same Operating System in their devices, while they had only 3 competitors before, but just because of lack of OS localization couldn't handle other Operating Systems competition.
    It doesn't matter if you agree. The iphone was a fundamentally new device and BlackBerry responded way too late and poorly. That is why they lost about 99% of the market they had. Android was created because the change and a new market was seen by Google and they successfully reacted.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 08:56 AM
    I wouldn't count on that happening.
    :-(
    I hope it does...

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 05:53 AM
    Yes. Many

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 06:08 AM
    I already have 2 Z10's serving me for 2+ years...will stick to these until a new all touch BlackBerry comes with good specs...

Z10
    01-16-16 09:38 AM
    All stocks are dropping right now.
    World economy is falling apart. It's not just BlackBerry stocks on the decline. Of course, the plunge protection team pump money into the stock market to keep it up. All to support the 'economic recovery' propaganda we're being fed.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2813/SR .2530  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    01-16-16 12:23 PM
    I already have 2 Z10's serving me for 2+ years...will stick to these until a new all touch BlackBerry comes with good specs...

Z10
    LOL. Hang in there. I got tired of waiting
    @Op. Nope.

Yeah. Well, like that's your opinion, man /SM-G928A 😎
    01-16-16 01:06 PM
    Still love my Classic. Wanting to upgrade to Passport SE but i'll probably see what BlackBerry puts out for its second Android handset first then I can decide. Till then this BlackBerry 10 phone keeps me happy.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5830442) likes this.
    01-17-16 06:48 AM
    Still love my Classic. Wanting to upgrade to Passport SE but i'll probably see what BlackBerry puts out for its second Android handset first then I can decide. Till then this BlackBerry 10 phone keeps me happy.

Posted via CB10
    Guess a lot of Classic owners are looking forward for the Vienna like me (if it ever comes out). If no BB10 successor of Classic will come, this is as close as it gets.

Not looking forward to Android (the OS) though....gotten really accustomed to gesture controls, active-frames, etc. Ahh BB10!

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    01-17-16 08:38 AM
    It's quite strange that no news from BB this year. I am using a Passport for 1 year. Don't know if move to Priv. Last time I had an Android was the S3 and I dislike android OS. Maybe I'll move to windows. I have bought in July a Lumia 640XL for vacations and test. Now it is running w10. Still long way till fine tuned, but maybe an alternative. MS has the money to do it if they wish.
    01-19-16 11:26 AM
    Probably the Vienna (if it materializes), Passport SE (if BB10 isn't dead, or if it goes on a firesale), or sheerly for vanity maybe the P9983 (if I can find one on eBay for under 400 bucks).
    01-19-16 01:23 PM
    I'm actually really dying for new all touch BB10 mobile. I have Z30 and the moment they release its succesor i'm all over it. Please Blackberry, throw us a surprise pleaseeeeeee...
    That's what I would like, but I don't think it is going to happen. Not even a full touch priv. My Z30 is nearly two years old and I am starting to look into android phones, a lot of android apps are not working properly anymore on my Z30, and I am talking about useful, professional, much needed apps: banking apps, airlines, even skype and maps are a pain to use now
    01-20-16 03:57 AM
    Sorry, but this just isn't the case. The Windows store isn't the Apple oR Google store to be sure but it blows Blackberry World away in terms of important available apps.
    The key difference being that Windows 10 has the store for all types of devices: PC, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.

If BlackBerry went into the computer hardware and tablet business (maybe running BlackBerry 10) that just might create another reason for apps to REALLY be on the BlackBerry ecosystem. I think they should have gone that route when they had the money.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 02:34 PM
    xtremeled is 10000% right!!!!! Your best choice is to go with a reputable company and a phone that if you grip it the wrong way doesn't work or if you sit down with it in your pocket it breaks in half...Lmao (Just so you know all phones have their issues, from Apple to Samsung)
    01-21-16 06:18 PM
    May buy a Passport

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    01-21-16 06:54 PM
    On the fence.
    01-24-16 08:20 AM
    The key difference being that Windows 10 has the store for all types of devices: PC, tablets, laptops and mobile phones.

If BlackBerry went into the computer hardware and tablet business (maybe running BlackBerry 10) that just might create another reason for apps to REALLY be on the BlackBerry ecosystem. I think they should have gone that route when they had the money.

Posted via CB10
    If Microsoft can barely leverage their desktop dominance in the mobile space, I don't think BB would have fared better going for the computer market.
    It would have been the same scenario as when BB10 entered mobile.
    01-25-16 09:25 AM
245 ... 8910