My connectivity on the phone has full bars and says "edge". When I try to text it always goes pending and eventually I get the red x. When try to call it just says call failed. I need help!

Things I've already done: alt + lglg, the hard reboot

Please help me this is so frustrating
    03-06-11 05:18 PM
    Battery pull is your best friend. If that doesn't fix it, call your carrier because you currently have no data. Lower case edge= no data.
    03-06-11 05:34 PM
    Also, ALT + LGLG only clears the event log, it has no affect on the data. Check with your carrier.
    03-06-11 05:37 PM
    Try re-registering on the network. I can't tell on wap what OS you have. If it's BB6, go into options> advanced systems settings> host routing table > register now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by princebb; 03-06-11 at 06:19 PM.
    03-06-11 06:16 PM
    Calls and texts should work independently from data usage, so even without data working right you should be able to place calls and send texts. That having been said, however, does it have data connectivity (ie the internet, email, etc) working?

I would call your carrier's customer service line and explain this to them. This doesn't sound like something in the realm of people here being able to fix for you.

How about some more background information though. Did you just swap this SIM card into this device? Is this problem new or did it work properly before with the same device and SIM card as now? Also, what device model do you have and which carrier are you using?
    03-06-11 06:27 PM
    now my connectivity says "gsm" and it still doesn't work. i also still have full bars
    03-06-11 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD