I'm eligible for an upgrade in a few days and I was wondering what suggestions you guys had? I currently have the 9630 with verizon and I want to my next phone to be a BB. I'm not too picky as to which one it is, as long as it has CDMA and GSM. Any suggestions?
    03-27-11 02:28 PM
    There are a new generation of BB's due out in the next few months. If you could wait I would suggest holding onto that upgrade until they are released. They are due to be an improvement on what is now available.
    mce10014 likes this.
    03-27-11 02:45 PM
    If you can wait, I would suggest waiting for a new device. There will be a number of new devices coming out later this year. At the present time your only BlackBerry world phone options are the 9650 and 9550 if you have VZW.
    mce10014 likes this.
    03-27-11 02:46 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll wait. When are the new bb's coming out?
    03-27-11 02:54 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll wait. When are the new bb's coming out?
    I think it should be close to July-August... but I am not sure either. I work at BestBuy and I was in a meeting today which we talk about new items coming out. Funny thing is they have no idea when the new BBs going to. be out. As far as BestBuy Canada concern, it should be out by July-August.

Anyway... this is a guess ONLY... I don't know when though.
    mce10014 likes this.
    03-27-11 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD