I've noticed in the past few weeks that Blackberry television commercials are getting more frequent in my area of Florida.
    11-11-11 04:35 AM
    Hmmm............... I am working in India currently and I do see an awesome commercial advertising all BB OS 7 devices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-11 04:59 AM
    The only one I've seen, is for the Torch 9810. Still nothing for any other BB.
    11-11-11 11:47 AM
    I haven't seen any as of late in my area. Come to think of it, its been a long time since I've seen any Blackberry phone commercial. The last Blackberry commercial was about the PlayBook several months ago......SAD
    11-11-11 12:12 PM
    I haven't seen any recently.
    11-11-11 12:24 PM
    I haven't seen any recently.
    Me either. Even the TV shows I watch are slowly transitioning away from BlackBerry. A few shows still use them - Burn Notice, CSI and Flashpoint which is Canadian so you'd figure they'd use BB - but most everyone else has switched platforms.
    11-11-11 12:31 PM
    Me either. Even the TV shows I watch are slowly transitioning away from BlackBerry. A few shows still use them - Burn Notice, CSI and Flashpoint which is Canadian so you'd figure they'd use BB - but most everyone else has switched platforms.
    I mainly watch football, and I've seen the new iPhone 4S ads constantly. Same ads, but the carriers are different at the end of the ads. I've also seen lots of Android ads. Nothing yet for BlackBerry.
    11-11-11 12:37 PM
    Tell me you guys haven't seen this one.

11-11-11 03:20 PM

Love it!
    11-11-11 04:10 PM
    Why don't you post some links for those commercials on youtube?
    11-12-11 08:11 AM
    Heyy............. Every commercial on Youtube doesn't really count. Commercials are meant to show off and come at surprised.

Its not like an iPhone user will go "oh I want a Blackberry. Now lemme check the commercials on youtube. I know its off topic but just giving people a view

11-12-11 08:18 AM
    That commercial Was on TV, That's were i saw it first. Then a couple of day later it was posted here on CB news,which where I got the link from.
    11-12-11 10:58 AM

I saw it when it was posted in another thread. However, I did not see it on TV.
    11-12-11 12:25 PM

Yeah been seeing that one a lot. I love at the end when he tells the guy "you shouldn't even be here; you can do everything from the golf course". And then within a split second the guy's gone and his chair left spinning. Funny.

11-12-11 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD