I don't want people to be able to track me every move
    04-30-08 10:39 AM
    While I fully agree that Verizon should not have locked up the gps - you are also missing out on using the BB with some of this software if you refuse to buy the puck. I don't like having a second, altho, small device and I don't like having to charge another item BUT it is both fun and practical to use the BB on occasion and not have another LARGE gps device along for the ride or walk.
    Just more money to shell out - :\
    04-30-08 01:01 PM
    Why would I want any one to know where I'm at at all times
    As the first poster stated, he uses it so his Family can see where he is because he travels a lot.

Wait until the day all cars have GPS in them so they can track every car - :P
    04-30-08 01:01 PM
    This seems pretty cool but if I want to track my kid he needs to have a BB. I don't think so! he's only 10. Or did I understand the tracking incorrectly.
    05-04-08 08:25 AM
    This seems pretty cool but if I want to track my kid he needs to have a BB. I don't think so! he's only 10. Or did I understand the tracking incorrectly.
    You're supposed to grab a pair of pliers and implant a small microchip under the skin on his neck after making a 2 inch incision. That's all it takes.

j/k you understood correctly
    05-05-08 06:49 PM
    Uhmmm not a bad idea. Where are my pliers and that darn chip. Now only if he would stay still.....
    05-06-08 10:48 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD