In the next six months, I will have the availability to get any BB on either the AT&T or VZW networks. I currently have the original Storm on VZW and have been pretty satisfied with its ability and the service. Now that I have the option to look at new BB's from VZW or ATT or even wait for one of the new ones rumored to be coming out, what are people's opinion? I basically use my BB for e-mail, calendar, FB, SiriusXM, Ubertwitter, taking some pictures and internet browsing...and oh yeah, phone calls, texting and BB IM. Let me know what you think???
    03-04-10 09:33 AM
    If your satisfied with storm I would take a look at s2 it's night and day difference
    03-04-10 09:41 AM
    Love my Tour. It does it all, unless you require Wifi. Otherwise it's an All-Star device. Good luck.
    03-04-10 09:42 AM
    +1 for Storm 2. I have it and love it. But TRY it first - if the touchscreen keyboard doesn't work for you then it'll be little use (I find it VERY good though)
    03-04-10 09:45 AM
    If you like the Storm 1 I see no reason you wouldn't LOVE the S2. But you should definitely try a few out. I wouldn't give up my S2 for anything, but I'll admit I'm quite jealous of my dad's new 9700!
    03-04-10 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD