I have the Curve 8330. I am a verizon wireless customer and have an upgrade coming up.

So, all in all - Tour, Storm 2, or the new Curve?

I've played on the tour and new curve and I like them both. I wish the new curve had a flash. I think the perfect phone would be the tour with the touchpad. I love my 8330 but it's old and I think it's time to move on up. What do you suggest? What do you love/hate about the models listed above. All suggestions/tips are much appreciated. Thanks!
    12-23-09 08:01 PM
    The Tour 2 about to come out will have the touch pad!

Rob
    12-23-09 08:28 PM
    The Tour 2 about to come out will have the touch pad!

Rob
    I agree,better to wait for the Tour2.
    12-23-09 11:15 PM
    The Tour2 is your best bet.
    12-23-09 11:24 PM
    Hi,
    I want to buy new BB so which will be the best one.I have one more question,Does the Blackberry Storm, (provider is Ntelos) have a SIM card?And will a SIM card reader extract the text messages from this phone?Hope you will help me out.
    12-24-09 04:16 AM
    When is the Tour 2 coming out? 3G and WiFi?
    12-24-09 02:21 PM
    Hi,
    I want to buy new BB so which will be the best one.I have one more question,Does the Blackberry Storm, (provider is Ntelos) have a SIM card?And will a SIM card reader extract the text messages from this phone?Hope you will help me out.
    As far as I've found on my Storm1, I haven't been able to extract texts via your sim card. Contacts aren't too difficult (I had to when my charging port went on the Storm). I'm up for an upgrade here soon too and can't wait to see what BB is coming out with next year!
    12-24-09 02:25 PM
    If you cant wait then get the tour or you could wait for the tour 2 which will be out within the next couple months.
    12-24-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD