Hello guys,

due to study I am moving for half year to delft (netherland). i dont want to abstain from my blackberry and its service and have heard about a prepaid card which includes the blackberry service for free. Does anyone know someting about that? Associated links listed below (links are in dutch):

vodafone dot nl/mobiel_bellen/prepaid/blackberry/

t-mobile dot nl/blackberryprepaid
    06-12-11 11:44 AM
    You can unlock your Blackberry cellphone if it's supports GSM and then use any prepaid (or else) plan using a SIM card with your Blackberry.

You can unlock your Blackberry online, if you need to unlock your BB visit:
    Blackberry unlocking.

a Pre paid plan can be with or without BIS, just go to a store of one of the carriers in Netherlands and see what fit you best.
    06-12-11 02:06 PM
    06-12-11 03:15 PM
    Hello guys,

due to study I am moving for half year to delft (netherland). i dont want to abstain from my blackberry and its service and have heard about a prepaid card which includes the blackberry service for free. Does anyone know someting about that? Associated links listed below (links are in dutch):

vodafone dot nl/mobiel_bellen/prepaid/blackberry/

t-mobile dot nl/blackberryprepaid
    First 6 months free BlackBerry internet if you activate this.
    You got to recharge for at least 10/month.
    You'll get 300 text messages 500 mb BIS and 10 euro to call.
    06-12-11 03:21 PM
    You said i have to recharge at least 10euro/month. So, do i have a contract duration? How long?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 03:36 PM
    push!!!!!!
    06-15-11 03:16 AM
    You said i have to recharge at least 10euro/month. So, do i have a contract duration? How long?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is no contract with pre-paid phone service.
    06-15-11 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD