Here is the story of company that I work for:

We are BB and BES customer for years running BES5 and installed BES10 recently for testing few BB10s. We are also running Trellia to manage iOS devices. We have few hundreds BB devices need to be replaced soon as most of them outdated old, breaking and stuff and find MDM solution that does all. So BB has oppoprtunity to see more BB10 and BES10 but we have not been contacted by BB corporate account manager or anything and I am not the one who manages BES/BBs.
    Would not be nice to see BB's face in the company which reminds us that BB still exist and BES10 can do all. We see other vendors setting up meetings, calling in and stuff. The last representation was before Playbook release when BB sent one blonde who had no idea about the PB and we knew more about PB than her..
    05-31-13 12:29 PM
    That's sad.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 12:31 PM
    They will come...There's lot going on at BlackBerry With global launch, new devices and Apps

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 01:04 PM
    Every one of my clients have gone to Good or ActiveSync. BES is done and they have no interest is bringing it back. Unfortunately my boss is an iPhone fanboi so he is pushing our customers to that trash. Amazingly they still believe BB is broke and barely alive. I tell them it is not true but it falls on deaf ears here.

Could BB have saved some of these enterprises? Yep, if they had sent some good sales people with some understanding of what the needs of these companies are. Security is a very important feature in their profession but, they have been convinced (mostly by my badly mistaken boss) that iOS can be secure when managed by Good.
    05-31-13 01:20 PM