Im with tmobile and I have the bold 9700 and I still have the tmobile mytouch web plan for $25. What are the perks of the $30 unlimited BB web plan? And yes im new to BB lol.
    01-21-11 09:48 PM
    I don't know about T-mo plans.

But I can tell you that a BB without a BB plan is like a PC without keyboard or something.

If you ask me. Yes is it worth it. And for 5 bucks I would go for it!
    01-21-11 10:16 PM
    I have 2 Blackberry 9700's both unlimited and will not give up the plan well worth the price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 10:23 PM
    I have Tmo (and used to work for them) and the only reason its $5 less is because the plan is older. All data plans are $30 across the board in the US.

But yeah, if you want a web-enabled phone, it is worth it.

01-21-11 11:14 PM
    Im with tmobile and I have the bold 9700 and I still have the tmobile mytouch web plan for $25. What are the perks of the $30 unlimited BB web plan? And yes im new to BB lol.
    YES! The unlimited web plan is def worth it! There isnt anything you wont be able to do and you'll never have to worry about "going over" your limit. Welcome to BB Young and enjoy!
    01-22-11 10:03 AM
    Without it any of the features one would buy a BB for won't work. Without it you get no push email, no BBM, internet would have to be done as a bit of a workaround.
    01-22-11 10:59 AM
    Without it any of the features one would buy a BB for won't work. Without it you get no push email, no BBM, internet would have to be done as a bit of a workaround.
    TITCR.

My friend had bought a blackberry from off ebay. Turns out its pin was listed as stolen (go figure), so he couldn't get the BIS services. He could get internet through the workaround and using the gmail app, he could get his emails, but he lacked the full functionality of the blackberry experience.

For $5 more a month the unlimited BB plan is definitely worth it.

01-22-11 11:15 AM
    I agree. The benefit of push email and other BB services is worth the added $5/month.
    01-22-11 11:27 AM
    Are you new to BB or new to Tmobile?
    If youhavebeen with tmobile awhile you can as for the preferred $20 BB plan.
    If you are newer then you can probably just talk them into BB plan for what you pay now.
    01-22-11 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD