I have a blackberry 8700g / T-mobile

I have subfolders set up in Outlook
    Inbox
    Folder 1
    Folder 2
    Folder 3 etc

When I receive email to my Inbox I receive it on my BB no problem, but if I have a rule which sends the email to Folder 1, 2 or 3 in outlook it does not show up on my BB. Is there a fix or solution that will allow me to see those unread emails?
    11-21-07 12:00 PM
    Are you on a BES? If so then select those folders under folder redirection.
    11-21-07 01:06 PM
    I'm having the opposite problem. I'm using a BB 8320 on T-Mobile with redirector and Outlook 2003. No BES. Anyway, I also have multiple email accounts and rules that funnel incoming emails into specific folders. However, I seem to be receiving emails for EVERY one of my email boxes. How do I just receive it from one selected email box?

In addition, all my junk emails which go into the Junk Email folder in Outlook are all coming through as well!

Thanks!
    Last edited by slowroll; 11-26-07 at 01:49 PM.
    11-26-07 12:11 PM
    I'm having the opposite problem. I'm using a BB 8320 on T-Mobile with redirector and Outlook 2003. No BES. Anyway, I also have multiple email accounts and rules that funnel incoming emails into specific folders. However, I seem to be receiving emails for EVERY one of my email boxes. How do I just receive it from one selected email box?

In addition, all my junk emails which go into the Junk Email folder in Outlook are all coming through as well!

Thanks!
    Hmm...I'm in the opposite situation. I only have one email address and use BIS for my company email(exchange server) but I can only view inbox and not sub folders.
    11-30-07 01:26 AM
    For my biz I have BES enabled with my exchange server, and the provider told me this:

1. In Messages Options on your handheld, click Email Settings
    2. Click Folder Redirector
    3. Select or de-select check-boxes next to necessary folders

I don't have the Folder Redirector option anywhere. What's wrong?

I can select "View Folder" and select other folders to view, but they are all empty.
    12-20-07 04:03 PM
    ^^ Found it, select the main menu button once in the Email Settings window, dumb.
    12-20-07 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD