I have (had.....) an 8830. It's now defunct. 100% my fault, no one to blame. I'm only 1 year into a 3 year Telus contract, so it looks like I'm going to be paying the full bill for a new one (I am going to have a chat with loyalty and retention to see if they can help me out at all, I'm a 15 year Telus customer).

Anyways, what I'm wondering, is should go Tour or Storm? I like the look of the storm, but I'm concerned as I run a few apps and on my 8830 I already had issues with it being out of memory. I'm not sure if there will be any difference between my old phone or the Storm/Tour?

Suggestions?
    09-08-09 03:49 PM
    Storm 2 all the way!!!
    09-08-09 03:57 PM
    With everything I've read about both I would suggest the tour. But it depends on what you're looking for specifically. Do a side by side comparison of the 2. Decide which features are a must have and you should have a clear winner, emphasis on the should lol Good luck choosing
    09-08-09 03:58 PM
    ODIN!!!! it is the best!, and if you only had those two choices... then a tour hehehe
    09-08-09 04:10 PM
    If your comparing S1 to the Tour then you are going to be happier with the Tour. I've had both and have been able to run 10x as many apps on the tour and I still have more available memory than my freshly restarted storm. If you can wait for the S2 then def get that.
    09-08-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD