I have tried several battery pulls and even resetting my wireless router in my home network. My BB is not even connecting to free WiFi networks that used to connect effortlessly such as the library. I've tried to turn off WiFi and turn it back on, and all it says is "on." It will not connect to any network. I've never had any problems before and was working perfectly yesterday, and today absolutely nothing. Help please!
    11-19-09 11:05 PM
    they dont just connect because wifi on the device is on, it must be set up through. go into "set up wifi network". you must scan for new networks, then complete the setup process. once you save it as a recognized wifi profile, it automatically connect once you are in range.
    11-19-09 11:15 PM
    they dont just connect because wifi on the device is on, it must be set up through. go into "set up wifi network". you must scan for new networks, then complete the setup process. once you save it as a recognized wifi profile, it automatically connect once you are in range.
    Yes, I know this. All the networks I tried to connect to are already saved and recognized as a WiFi profile in my phone. It makes know sense that I was working perfectly for months and now all of a sudden, really overnight it stops working. I was connected to my home network last night when I put the phone on the charger and when I woke up this morning my network is no longer recognized....hence, I reset my router (several times) and even went to the library, which is a recognized profile on my phone and WiFi is not connecting.
    11-19-09 11:27 PM
    hmmmm well thats strange. other than deleting and resetting up the profiles, im at a loss here.
    11-20-09 12:40 AM
    Did you change anything recently??? Double check your settings with the Wifi Guide in my signature below.
    11-20-09 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD