I was in two stores yesterday......Future Shop and Walmart, my son was looking for a cheap pay as you go phone, so I decided to have a look at the BB displays. Walmart had a very nice littledisplay with a fair sized BB logo above the white and black version of the Z10. Not one phone on display was operational so the Z10 showed well it a very subdued stylish way, but when I went to Future Shop it was really quite a different look.
    I have to say it was not easy finding the BB stand at first glance and when I did find the Z10 it was placed next to a Samsung Galaxy. The first thing my wife said to me was how the Samsung stood out compared to the BB10 and believe me she is a BB supporter. Her comment was how the opening display was so catching to the eye, while the BB just sat there very staid and very black. It was in this stark reality that I realized BB does have an uphill battle to take on the competitors, I have never seen so many phones in one place as I did yestersday. I am convinced now more than ever it will be up to us, the BB supporters who will have to show off this wonderful device along with good advertising by BB, but BB should put out the same display case I saw in Walmart, it was very stylish and it did catch my eye as I looked around whereas in Future Shop I really had to look around to find any sign of BB.

What are your thoughts on this subject, how is BB showing in other cities?
    sosof likes this.
    02-17-13 09:49 AM
    Much of this has more to do with how the different vendors market.... If Samusung makes more money.. guess what they push... as for display...this is the retailers choice.... BB can talk to the corporate tyoes about the issue...in the end it is the individual stores that will determine how something is presented....
    02-17-13 09:58 AM