i was wondering if someone I know lives out of the country can I BB messenger them for free still? or do I get some sort of international charges? Im on the verizon network and have the unlimited data plan that goes with their blackberry's. I wouldn't be going out of the country where I use my phone just messaging a friend that lives out of the country. Thanks!
    07-16-10 07:56 PM
    There are no charges for you to send BBM messages to people in other countries. It is one of the advantages of BBM. SMS to other countries would have an additional charge; however, BBM does not. I have several BBM friends who live in countries other than the US.
    07-16-10 08:02 PM
    no charges. bbm is free no matter who you are messaging or where they are. such is the beauty of data
    07-16-10 08:04 PM
    BBM is like any other IM program, it is just data and doesn't use any text or voice.

It works just like Y! Messenger or GTalk
    07-16-10 08:09 PM
    Ok thanks everyone, i just got a blackberry so not too sure how things work yet :P lol
    07-16-10 08:11 PM
    Don't worry, you'll soon discover why you're posting on a CrackBerry and how it got
    that name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 08:14 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry nation! AKA the asylum. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD