Hello all,

This may seem like it is silly but, I just became addicted to the BBM I have had a personal BB for over a year and just found out how cool it really is... Any rate....

I have the 8310 from AT&T and have a total of 4 email accounts pushed.
    1) My @ATT.BlackBerry.net
    2) My "junk" email: [email protected]
    3) My alter ego email: [email protected]
    4) My husband and I share an email: [email protected]

Now here is my question, When I send a request to have someone added as a contact, it automatically sends the request via [email protected] (And no it is not because I am hiding anything! That is an email that we do not give out to many people, and we would prefer to keep it private). I would rather it is sent out using the PIN or the BlackBerry.net

How in the world do I change that??? I have been searching this forum for about 2 hours and could not an answer. I apologize if I have overlooked a post or thread pertaining to this issue .
    07-17-08 06:00 PM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>default services, and change the e-mail option
    07-17-08 06:03 PM
    You've gotta love CrackBerry!

OP searching for 2 hours, pulling her hair out.

Reply with answer posted 3 minutes after question asked.

Nice.
    07-17-08 06:10 PM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>default services, and change the e-mail option
    You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has been bothering me!!! If I knew where you were I would KISS ya!!!

Yes it is the simple things in life that make me happy. Example: My lovely red CrackBerry.
    07-17-08 07:27 PM
    You've gotta love CrackBerry!

OP searching for 2 hours, pulling her hair out.

Reply with answer posted 3 minutes after question asked.

Nice.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

That is exactly what I was doing. Almost like you were watching... hmmmmm LOL

CrackBerry has saved my addiction once again!
    07-17-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD