Hi there,
    not sure if anyone can help me but if u do i'd be so glad.
    I've got a friend in Argentina who also has a BB and we tried useing the BB Messenger, however it somehow didnt work... im in Spain and he is in Argentine.... Here is the deal:

I receive his msgs but he doesnt receive mine for some strange reason. When I send him a ping it sais "sent" but the D or R on the tick does not appear.. any ideas why that is??

many thanks in advance
    Last edited by Pipa1; 04-02-10 at 11:50 AM.
    04-02-10 10:59 AM
    and you both are in each others active lists right?
    04-02-10 11:13 AM
    Could have something to do with your service plan...check with your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 11:14 AM
    Do you know if your friend is able to use BlackBerry Messenger in his home country?

Is the Argentine Republic still a military dictatorship? If so, it is likley censorship is in place to prevent free and open communications.
    04-02-10 11:18 AM
    yep wer both on each others active lists...

We both are able to use BBMessenger in our countries i can even sen dmsgs to UK but it just wont work if i want to send it to him in Argentina...

I may have to check with my networkprovider..
    04-02-10 11:23 AM
    Plus my friend in Argentina is able to send msgs to al his other friends in Colombia and US....
    04-02-10 11:24 AM
    You could both try deleting each other and then re-adding each other.

I think one of you have an outdated version of bbm and the other is on a current version.
    04-02-10 12:30 PM