just a quick question guys about the bb messenger. When I use it does it go with my unlimitied internet package or do I have to pay extra?
    05-11-09 05:55 AM
    Its in you package. I also think this question has been asked before. You may wanna search a topic before you post a new thread.(Some of the CB'Rs will hurt you for such a crime)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:00 AM
    Its in you package. I also think this question has been asked before. You may wanna search a topic before you post a new thread.(Some of the CB'Rs will hurt you for such a crime)

thank you for the advice, I should no better. also thank you for answering.
    05-11-09 06:02 AM
    First of all welcome to crackberry! Yes the BBM goes along with your data plan. Chech out the 101 lectures series that's in my signature. There'a a ton of useful info found there.
    05-11-09 06:51 AM

looks to me like you are complaining about it too...but any who welcome to CB ask away! and FYI the search function SUCKS because you'll search and you cannot find it. What works for me is going to google type in what you are searching for + crackberry finds what I am looking for about 99.9% of the time.
    05-11-09 08:17 AM
    I agree. The search function on here doesn't produce results on here like it used to. I started a thread about it in the site questions portions of the forums but haven't gotten a response at all. So I give up.

05-11-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD