Genuinely torn between the three models. The price of the motion and keyone silver (around £380) is pretty attractive, that said, I do love the design of the keyone black (£499 currently). Love to know the exact difference between the silver and black editions from actual users and not spec sheets. Looked at a lot of YouTube videos on the topic too and still undecided. Cheers
    12-16-17 01:22 AM
    Genuinely torn between the three models. The price of the motion and keyone silver (around £380) is pretty attractive, that said, I do love the design of the keyone black (£499 currently). Love to know the exact difference between the silver and black editions from actual users and not spec sheets. Looked at a lot of YouTube videos on the topic too and still undecided. Cheers
    To decide between the silver and black editions of the K1 you'll have to evaluate how many apps do you use at a time (working on background). The more applications you use the more useful will be the additional RAM in the black edition.
    The 64GB of storage is not that important as you can always expand that with a micro SD card that are really cheap.
    Read these forums and you'll find some good advices, but reading most people opinions I think that the regular user does not need the black edition unless they really like the design itself.
    And evaluate if you really want the PKB, cause at that price tag and with IP67 protection the Motion is really tempting. I use the Priv's VKB a lot and it is really good due to gestures (although I tend to use the PKB for very long mails or conversations).
    12-16-17 03:36 AM
    I am a PKB user (have the Priv and still used the PKB). I had the silver KEYone and now I have the K1 Black Ltd Edition. There is a difference. My Silver K1 had a little bit of lag and could not handle the two apps I had for my work numbers that are pushed to my phone. The Black Edition is also gorgeous.
    12-16-17 05:51 PM
    key one black

it's a no brainer
    12-16-17 06:58 PM
    key one black

it's a no brainer
    Like he said, KEYone Black Edition is the obvious option. Skip the silver.

Unless you REALLY need that IP67 rating, in that case, go for a Motion.

Simple as that
    12-17-17 10:04 AM
    Traded my silver for a Black K1. I liked that the Black is snappier. and the notification light is so much better on the black with the contrast. On the silver it was kind of "washed out"

and hey, the black just plain looks way cooler.
    12-17-17 02:34 PM
    yes the black k1 is quick. never had a silver one but read enough bad reviews.
    12-17-17 02:41 PM
    Cheers for the advice guys, went with the K1 black
    12-18-17 02:40 PM
    Good choice!!!

Post some reviews
    12-18-17 07:24 PM