Hello,
    I am new to the site as a poster but I have gotten so much help as a reader! Unfortunately, I can't find anything about my current issue (unless it is there but written above my head!) so I'm hoping someone can help.

I have a 8900 Curve and the OS is 4.6.1.319. It is a personal bb and not linked to my work e-mail. However, I do sync my Outlook 2007 calendar (which is connected to my work e-mail) with my bb. I have Calendar Pro on my bb.

What keeps happening is if I have an event on my calendar and modify it through my bb (say, assign it a category or set an alarm) it sends out an e-mail to everyone associated with the meeting (including myself)! It is problematic because it comes from my personal e-mail (which I don't want most co-workers to have) and it makes me look really inept when people are receiving a bunch of e-mails from me that esentially say nothing about a previously scheduled meeting.

My read receipts, delivery confirmations and read confirmations are all set to off but this seems to be more like a meeting "update" being sent to everyone when I make changes only relevant to me.

Does anyone have any advice on how to make this stop? Thanks so much in advance.
    05-24-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD