Hey everyone,

I recently downloaded the new version of BB MESSENGER and find it a pain in the A to navigate between group chat's, SMS's, and BB messenger chats (with a single person)

My single person BB messenger convos show up in my "messages" list but the group chats do not. So, when a person in the group chats I have to back out, and go into BB messenger, then to groups, then to chats to view it. Is this standard operating procedure? It's annoying...

I love that I can be in my messages list and move from SMS to BB chats from there, but can't get to the group chats from there. Am I missing a setting change somewhere? Thanks for the help

-Mike
    07-16-10 10:48 AM
    learn something new every day (referring to the next post) thank you for correcting me AG
    Last edited by Nozzles Brewin; 07-16-10 at 07:33 PM.
    07-16-10 06:07 PM
    To get groups to show up in the Message List, scroll to the group, press the t/ball or
    t/pad, press Menu, View Group Details, scroll to Message List Integration, press settings,
    and select All Activities. Save and exit.

Now, scroll to the group, press the t/ball or t/pad, press Menu, View Group Details,
    scroll to Turn Off All Notifications..., and set as appropriate. If this is a busy group
    you may seriously want to considering turning that off.
    07-16-10 07:08 PM
    I do NOT have "message list integration" as an option in my group details menu...keep in mind, I have the 8330 curve with the old OS and the new messenger.

Is that my beef?
    07-19-10 11:33 AM
    I do NOT have "message list integration" as an option in my group details menu...keep in mind, I have the 8330 curve with the old OS and the new messenger.

Is that my beef?
    could very well be, give an os upgrade and bbm upgrade a try, it may solve that issue
    07-19-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD