My eyes are starting to glaze over - are there any BB from AT&T that have WiFi AND GPS - not aGPS but a true GPS - i.e. where there is a screen that I can bring up like it shows on the Rim site that gives me my lat/lon?? I am thinking of jumping ship from VZW (I have been a VZW customer since it was GTE Moblenet) but my wife has and Iphone and I like the rollover minutes she has. I was considering the Iphone, but found it does not run things in the background.
    03-14-10 03:46 PM
    Jailbreak = multi tasking
    03-14-10 05:13 PM
    The 9700 has both, but I don't know about tracking it through RIM. Why would you need that?

Edit - I read that wrong, you mean like this:

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 03-14-10 at 05:29 PM.
    03-14-10 05:16 PM
    Yes - that is what I was looking for. Thanks. I am leaning towards the 9700 now - I really like a real keyboard too... and the general concensus seems to be that the BB is better for email and the IP better for browsing. I do a lot more email then I do browsing. There are some things about the IP user interface that I don't like either (the way you have to page thru the apps each time for one) that I couldn't quite put my finger on until I read the 9700 vs. IP debates. Biggest decision for me is jumping from VZW top ATT - especially since I have nearly no coverage issues with VZW and my wife gets dropped frequently on her IP. But VZW doesn't have a BB with WiFi & GPS - so it is bye-bye VZW (I've been a VZW customer since before it was VZW and was GTE moblenet - over 20 years now) and sionce a vast majority of use is at my business and everybody has cell sites on the roof - no big deal. I have no wired service to my business - all wireless.
    03-14-10 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD