Hey guys, I'm looking for a partner to help me with my site.
    Someone trustworthy and an established member of these forums.
    Free BlackBerry Stuff 'FreeBerry'
    Please give a quick statement on how you think you'll be able to contribute. Whether with writing tutorials, f.a.q.'s, reviews, or helping gather free themes, apps, and games.
    It's a BB Blog designed to help users of all BlackBerry Devices, it's also accessible through Mobile phones in mobile view, it automatically recognizes your phone and configures itself to fit it for fast browsing.
    Basically anything and everything for BB users.
    I would like some help running it though and updating it as I am constricted with my time. I try to spend a lot of the time I do on my laptop on these forums here, helping users out with converting videos, making ringtones, etc.
    So help would be a appreciated.
    We'll be giving away 3 docking stations next week also, and 4 InvisibleSHIELD body covers in a few weeks. So we're really trying to help users out and are here to stay.
    Mods, if it's in anyway a violation of the rules I'll gladly remove the link and just have users access it through my signature. I only included the link in the post in case phone users read the thread (can't view signature though m.crackberry.com).

There will be compensation.
    Last edited by FTWrath; 04-30-09 at 09:05 AM.
    04-30-09 01:34 AM
    Id definitely be interested in helping if there were a UK section of your site, Ive started a thread on here with a similar outlook but have different ideas that arent used anywhere else because of restrictions to members etc...
    04-30-09 04:53 AM
    tronyx (chris) coule potentially have an interest in this
    maybe not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tronyx is also a great idea, if he has the time... that guy knows his stuff...
    04-30-09 04:53 AM
    I'd be intereste in joining the site. I'm pretty new, but I read around on this sight a lot, and I'm pretty good with google....

04-30-09 06:02 AM
    Ah it's not a member based site. Everyone is welcome to view and read without joining. It's for Bb in general so no UK specifically. And thanks williams but I'll have to pass. Google isn't always too credible, need someone with prior knowledge.

04-30-09 07:17 AM
    I am interested in helping out. If your interested feel free to pin me. I would like to know more about it. 2079630D
    04-30-09 08:15 AM
    Sure, I'll keep a few of you in mind and decide.
    Just give me a quick statement of how you think you'd be able to contribute as far as writing helpful tutorials/faqs or with gathering free themes, apps, games, etc.
    04-30-09 09:03 AM
    I have to leave but when I get back I will give you my ideas on what I can contribute.
    04-30-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD