I'm very glad I've switched back from the iPhone to the BB, I"m now sporting a 9700 and it feels great to have a real keyboard again, and battery life!

I guess the only thing that really bothers me is the email doesn't seem to work as well.

If I delete an email out of my gmail it is still on my BB.
    If an email is filtered in my gmail inbox to auto-archive ("Skip the inbox") it still goes to my BB.
    If I delete an email on my BB it is still in my gmail inbox.

Any ideas?
    02-25-10 11:03 AM
    I usually fix this by going either directly to my carrier's BIS website or into the e-mail settings on the phone.

pick your g-mail, (on the phone do blackberry key --> edit) and then go to synchronization options
    see if deleted items is checked there

you can also go into messages --> blackberry key --> options --> email reconciliation, choose your gmail and do "on conflict: mailbox wins"
    02-25-10 12:08 PM
    yeah, I already have my bb setup that way. even when I delete an email in my gmail box and then go to my bb messages - bb key -> "reconcile now"
    the email continues to loiter (haha I'm proud of my choice of words on this one)
    02-25-10 12:26 PM
    How is your Gmail set up? POP or IMAP?
    02-25-10 12:32 PM
    imap is enabled.
    02-25-10 12:37 PM
    So, I delete an email that was pushed to my BB before it showed up in my gmail inbox and it was deleted from my gmail inbox (like it should have been).

Maybe the problem is "gMail offline" ??
    02-25-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD