How do I set up an @BlackBerry.com email with AT&T as my carrier! I'm new so be nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 10:39 PM
    go into your Email Setup Icon on your phone or log into your carriers BIS site online and ad it from there.

from the Blackberry 101 Lecture series.....

BlackBerry Data Setup

Setting up your BlackBerry email is a relatively easy process, both when it comes to setting up a brand new account and especially for down the road when you want put a different BlackBerry onto your data account.

Here are the basic steps to setting up a new account:

*Find your Carriers BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) websiteSelect Create New Account

*Enter in your BlackBerrys Device Pin and Device IMEI

*Select your username@carrier.blackberry.net email address to be used with the device

*Customize your BIS Settings (Send from Address, Keep copies of outgoing messages in Sent folder, Signature, etc.

*Once complete, you will receive a Welcome to BlackBerry email from the Activation Server on your BlackBerry, letting you know you are good to go.

You now are connected to the BIS which will enable your device to send/receive email, surf the web, use BlackBerry messenger and other applications that require data transfer.

here is AT&T's BIS log in page.... http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

also, read the Blackberry 101 Lectures for all sorts of information you may need. its especially helpful for new folks, so asking very simple questions wont clutter the forum.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    08-20-10 11:21 PM
    08-20-10 11:22 PM
    Thank you both very much! I love the BB family!
    09-12-10 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD