I use the latest DM for Mac OSX to sync with my BB and I have selected 1 iphoto event. So what happens is when my BB syncs that same event gets RE IMPORTED into iPhoto! What a pain! Is there anyway to fix this, or do I have to deal with this nonsense everytime I sync? If this kind of behavior is not resolved in OS 7 I may be moving to the iPhone in March.

John
    02-04-12 09:44 AM
    yeah, i get that too. not only for photos, but for music as well whenever changes are made to it (file name, artist..etc). Dont recall my old Bold 9000 having that, only on my 9900. But for me its not such a big issue. i just delete the items in the music and photos folder before i want to sync in new items (which is really once in a very long while). As long as the contacts syncs properly, i'm happy. You can try to email RIM's support if it really bothers you. Cheers.
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 02-04-12 at 03:42 PM.
    02-04-12 03:40 PM
    yeah, i get that too. not only for photos, but for music as well whenever changes are made to it (file name, artist..etc). Dont recall my old Bold 9000 having that, only on my 9900. But for me its not such a big issue. i just delete the items in the music and photos folder before i want to sync in new items (which is really once in a very long while). As long as the contacts syncs properly, i'm happy. You can try to email RIM's support if it really bothers you. Cheers.
    Yeah guess I can just live with it. There are trade offs with each phone.
    02-04-12 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD