Not sure if this is related but ever since I downloaded the drivesafe.ly application, I am having problems with new received messages. If I received new messages and try to open them (or delete them), it opens (or deletes) the last read message, NOT the highlighted message. If I scroll down and then back up to the highlighted message, the problem goes away.

Anyone else have this issue. Is it a drivesafe.ly issue?
    12-01-09 11:10 AM
    I use Drivesafe.ly and have never experienced this. I have seen other reports of it, but I can't remember if it was related to Drivesafe.ly or OS 5. Search around a little--I know there are other posts about this.
    12-01-09 04:16 PM
    Not sure if this is related but ever since I downloaded the drivesafe.ly application, I am having problems with new received messages. If I received new messages and try to open them (or delete them), it opens (or deletes) the last read message, NOT the highlighted message. If I scroll down and then back up to the highlighted message, the problem goes away.

Anyone else have this issue. Is it a drivesafe.ly issue?
    I don't know if you resolved this issue, but I'm having the same problem. I do not use Drivesafe.ly though. I do, however, have the same phone. Bold 9700. I'm using .405 and have removed just about everything from going to the messages application except All Emails, SMS/MMS and VVM. I have a feeling the problem has something to do with VVM. I'm not sure if you use it or not. I've removed notifications from BBM and Facebook so far, I'll keep trying.
    01-02-10 02:16 PM
    I use vvm and don't have this problem at all?
    01-02-10 02:20 PM
    Well there goes that theory lol
    01-02-10 03:46 PM
    I do have Drive Safe.ly installed, and am also having this problem. However, a user on another forum claimed they had this problem and claimed it was from Poynt (which I don't have). I suspect this is somehow related to the O/S version. Anyone else having this problem on 5.0.0.411?
    02-13-10 03:01 PM
    I do have Drive Safe.ly installed, and am also having this problem. However, a user on another forum claimed they had this problem and claimed it was from Poynt (which I don't have). I suspect this is somehow related to the O/S version. Anyone else having this problem on 5.0.0.411?
    Ok, update on myself...d'oh! I had dropped Drive Safe.ly some time ago because I was running out of free file space and was losing e-mail messages as a result. So, killed Drive Safe.ly to make space, but having the misaligned e-mail message list anyway...

Anyone?
    02-13-10 08:46 PM
    One last time with the solution. I upgraded the O/S on my handheld and the problem went away...
    02-14-10 05:06 PM
    What did you upgrade to? I have the most recent OS version, as far as I can tell, and I am still having this issue. I'm not sure what all I can remove in order to make it stop, I don't have that many third party apps. I did recently upgrade to a new Google Maps version so I might try removing that and seeing if the issue persists.
    02-21-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD