Hi,
    I have a Pearl 8120. Yesterday and today I woke up and all my messages/emails and call log were deleted. I read a couple of threads and looks like the reason is the bb doesn't have enough memory. If I go to Options-Status, the file free number is: 11103926 Bytes, I the tried reseting the device, following the advice from some threads and the number was 11.90MB.
    Is there anyway to free more memory? I feel its going to keep deleting files every morning since there wasn't much improvement.
    I would appreciate any recommendation to fix this, thanks!
    05-28-09 10:38 AM
    You can try to delete some programs and apps, that will be a good start. Also, calendar entries that don't need to be saved are a good choice too.

Do you have a lot of old messages that you don't need that are saved? Getting rid of those will also help.
    05-28-09 10:46 AM
    As listed above, clear out BBM convos, Text, Pix and Email messages.

Also, delete programs you dont use, like brickbreaker, help, memo pad, tasks, password keeper and such to free up additional memory.
    05-28-09 10:48 AM
    you should probably get a media card and put all your pictures and music on it. that will free up some memory and do what everyone else has stated above me.
    05-28-09 10:50 AM
    Thank you!!
    I am going to try all those options, thanks!
    05-28-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD