I am switching from Alltel to Verizon, and can get a Storm for $49.00 or stay with the Curve for free(2 yrs contracts of coarse). Thinking about switching to the Storm, but have read a lot of bad reviews. Are there still a lot of problems w/ Storms OS . I use it for work, checking e mail away from office, some texting, internet, calander . Please give you opinion or experience.
    09-14-09 03:39 PM
    if I were looking into a storm I would hold off and wait til the storm 2 comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 03:42 PM
    I'd go for the Tour with Verizon if you could. That phone is dope! I can't really do touchscreen phones cuz my fingers are too big lol. I've messed around with the Storm and its coo, just not for me. I'd most def. wait until the Storm 2 is out... I think it's gonna have Wi-Fi on it? Not sure but I'm sure they'd do some upgrades on it that the Storm doesn't and should have.

Good luck with your choice!
    09-14-09 03:46 PM
    What about the tour?

Out of the two you listed, I'll go with the curve since there's a full keyboard.

09-14-09 03:47 PM
    Tour better then the Curve?
    09-14-09 03:52 PM
    3.2 MP camera, high resolution screen, 256MB of app memory, faster processor... Tour better than the curve? Yes.

09-14-09 03:54 PM
    Tour better than the curve by far, so between those 3, I'd say Get the tour in a heartbeat.

If its strictly between curve and storm, even though the storm is cooler, the curve is more effective (keyboard, os etc..)

09-14-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks I think I will look into the Tour
    09-14-09 05:49 PM
    The tour is like a curve on 'roids lol... It is much faster and a smoother machine performance wise. Granted, the curve is a classic and the thing is rock solid so either way is a win win. Unless you are a huge fan of a touchscreen stay away from the storm, my 2 cents on the issue
    09-14-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD