I have a TMobile Curve currently running BIS. I want to know if I can have my corporate email pushed to the BB (they use Verizon) so I dont have to carry around two Blackberrys. It is extremely bulky and I would rather just carry my personal BB and be able to catch the important emails! Is this possible?
    03-17-10 05:18 PM
    "they use Verizon" What does that mean? For phone service? As an ISP? For email? Something else?

What type of email is it? If it is Microsoft Exchange, can you access your email via Outlook Web Access?
    03-17-10 08:44 PM
    Verizon is my corporate cell provider. I cant use Outlook Web Access
    03-18-10 06:03 AM
    If they have a BES, then you will need the appropriate BES feature. the BES could care less who your actual provider is as long as you are paying for the license, the BES feature. The company BES admin will need to add your PIN and other assorted account info to the bes server.
    03-18-10 06:17 AM
    You will also need to drop your BIS plan and get the BES plan from TMobile. In addition, your personal BB will now have whatever security plans are set on your work phone.

Personally I would keep any privately owned BB off of BES but that is just me.
    03-18-10 08:14 AM
    So there is no way for you to access your work email from an outside PC.?
    03-18-10 08:51 AM
    Do you use BIS to access a "personal" mail account? Do you want to add the company account as an additional BIS account? Remember that if you sign on to your company's BES they can pretty much control everything on your 'berry, so you many not want to go that route.
    03-18-10 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD