i'm prior army and i configured bb's as well as pc's, routers, switches, combat net radios, voip, vtc's and satellite equipment.

I really want to get into the blackberry world.

who has experience with getting certified then having their salary increased, position upgraded or receiving an offer at a new job due to a bb cert?

thank you
    06-16-10 04:49 PM
    I don't think there's such a thing as being RIM certified. At most you would be an IT professional and just install the BES software for use in your company.
    06-16-10 04:50 PM
    There is a BlackBerry certification that you can get if you sell cell phones, but that's the only one that I know of. There are some training courses you can take to achieve it, but that's about all I know...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 08:09 PM
    06-16-10 09:14 PM
    Oh sure, come in looking all smart and all. So much for my uninformed opinion.
    06-16-10 11:12 PM
    I've never seen any particular cert that has gotten people raises and promotions. They are usually just additional reasons why someone is valuable. Unless its an extremely large company, you probably won't find a job JUST doing BBs....
    06-16-10 11:48 PM
    oh sure, come in looking all smart and all. So much for my uninformed opinion.
    lol!

06-17-10 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD