So today, I'm having my morning coffee break with the other guys where I work. I have my Bold on the table and a cup of hot chocolate next to it.
    I went to take a sip of my drink when I got an sms message from my girlfriend. Let's just say that what she had described in the message certainly caught my attention.

So much so that I ended up dropping my drink onto the table, its contents spilling out and around my BB which was laying flat.
    It took me a few seconds to realise that my BB was getting saturated by hot chocolate so I quickly snatched it up to see if it was ok.

Now if I hadn't of encased it in an official BB black silicone case the night before then it probably would have wrecked the camera/battery door etc

I am happy to announce that my precious Bold has suffered no lasting damage and the case is now clean

Not only does the case look sexy but it certainly has its practical values .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 08:48 AM
    Consider yourself very, very fortunate.

The skin has saved my Curve from many disasters, from being dropped from my upper step in my rig, to bouncing across a cement floor and into a shop service pit.

But to each his own.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD