Is there a way to make the BB act like opera/bolt in the the way when your viewing a forum it shows the entire width of the post from one side to the other so I don't have to keep scrolling to the left and right to read it?

Secondly I change the font size and nothing happens? I'm looking for a little bigger text without always havinbg to hit "I or O" to zoom.

Thanks, I just started using the native browser so I'm used to the others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 02:29 AM
    open the browser. menu > options > general properties > default view > change it to column.
    03-20-10 02:34 AM
    I tried that, it works but as soon as I hit the "I" button to zoom in it creates a horizontal scroll at the bottom and I have to scroll left and right to read it again. The default font on the browser is way to small to read I have to zoom in atlease once.

And lke I said for some reason I changed the browser front and it makes no difference..

03-20-10 02:40 AM
    Had to put column view on, change minimum font then close browser but this is what worked thanks.

03-20-10 03:24 AM
    I've been trying to get this to work for so long. Finally followed what worked for you, and it worked for me! Wonder if it has anything to do with my switch to 5.0.0.545
    03-20-10 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD