the bb browser is not loading pages, Opera works but the BB browser doesn't. It just shows the BB logo and requesting bar at the bottom of the screen.

i can get email, internet thru Opera mini only. mypoint works. nothing on the bb browser.

I'm on Verizon and in the Orange County area of souther California.
    12-06-08 07:03 PM
    It is a rim problem. Mine was down for an hour. If you look there are tons of threads started about this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 07:04 PM
    LOL. Crackberry should send out alerts for things like this!

Mine is still down as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 07:05 PM
    I'm having this same exact problem right now. I'm a brand new BB user. I posted a thread a few minutes ago just like yours. The replies from experienced users told me that this was a problem with RIM, not with our phones. My Opera Mini browser is working just fine at the moment, and I'm at 5 bars signal strength, so I'm obviously able to connect. My google maps is "requesting" only right now too. Hopefully they're right and this is just a simple case of "server down". Let me know if you get any other explanations or good suggestions to this, my thread is right below yours!!!
    12-06-08 07:08 PM
    It's good to know I'm not the only one having this problem...
    12-06-08 07:47 PM
    Nope, mine's down along with alot of others, BBM works though...
    12-06-08 07:49 PM
    It's working now for me and probably (hopefully) for you. It took a little while but it finally kicked in! Thanks to everyone here who assured us that it was a RIM problem, NOT a phone problem! I was getting worried for a while!
    12-06-08 08:27 PM
    sorry guys i should have searched first.
    12-06-08 08:55 PM
    sorry guys i should have searched first.
    No problem, the search tool is handy though...
    12-06-08 08:56 PM
    Im having a problem downloading crackberry from my browser it keeps saying and stays on running script. and the hour glass just keeps showing then not showing. is this the same problem as everyone else with the RIM?
    12-06-08 09:06 PM
    I was having a problem with the browers staying on the "loading" phase, but when i took the battery out and put it back in everything loaded fine
    12-07-08 10:19 PM
    Mine wouldn't work last night either...its been great again today. Last night must have just been some issues...some pages would load and some would not.
    12-08-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD