Hey,
    A lot of Mobile Carriers are now offering unlimited free internet when you access it through the Official Blackberry Browser.

Question is could you install this browser on an Iphone? And make use of the unlimited free internet with an Iphone?

I read that Blackberry were developing their browser to be compatible with a larger variety of phones, is there any truth to this?

Thanks.
    02-21-10 11:24 PM
    Unlimited free internet? Nothing is free.... and no it would not work. You can not access BB browser from another phone.
    02-21-10 11:30 PM
    Just curious, where did you read this? And where did you get the information saying that if you access the web from the bb browser it is free?
    02-21-10 11:37 PM
    You cant even access bb browser from the web. Thats like me saying I can access Internet Explorer from my Blackberry. Its part of the OS.
    02-21-10 11:41 PM
    You cant even access bb browser from the web. Thats like me saying I can access Internet Explorer from my Blackberry. Its part of the OS.
    Yes, exactly. This explains everything.
    02-21-10 11:45 PM
    I'm confused what was meant by access BB browser from the web? I understand it's a browser not a website. It's a programme no? I was wondering whether it could be installed on an Iphone? Which I take it, it cannot.

And I apologise for using the word "free", all I meant was unlimited, yes obviously you pay an extra set amount for that.
    02-22-10 08:10 AM
    And why would you want to kill the iPhone by putting the crappy BB browser on it?

I mean, the browser and OS on the iPhone are so much better than anything RIM is putting out I can't imagine ruining the iPhone by doing it.

Sorry, someone had to say it.
    02-22-10 11:29 AM
    I actually prefer the blackberry OS much more than the iPhone OS. IMO, they aren't even close to comparible. The only thing the iPhone OS has over the BB OS is it is pretty much flawless for what it does. The problem is that it doesn't really do much.
    02-22-10 12:00 PM
    The problem is that it doesn't really do much.
    Flashy, but no substance.
    02-22-10 12:11 PM
    And why would you want to kill the iPhone by putting the crappy BB browser on it?

I mean, the browser and OS on the iPhone are so much better than anything RIM is putting out I can't imagine ruining the iPhone by doing it.

Sorry, someone had to say it.
    ...and you got there before me. The browser on the iPhone blows the BB
    browser away. I don't understand killing the iPhone with this thing.
    02-22-10 12:26 PM
    i would like would like kno where you got this info from, if i get free unlimited web with a bb . I will switch back in a hearbeat. LOL and the bb browser is garbage compare to safari anyways.
    02-22-10 12:30 PM
    Well, this is a first.
    02-22-10 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD