Hi everyone!

I've got a weird one... my 7100t has been acting REALLY strange ever since the outage. Actually, it worked better during the outages rather than right now. It keeps fully powering off by itself, at least as the signal indicator says, then turning itself back on at random, when it comes back the hourglass stays turning for way too long (admittedly, I did some battery pulls), and I received an error once that said I had to reset something in teeeeeny text on the screen. It's also locking up in the middle of writing emails or text messages. It'll even do this during a call and usually takes several minutes to get the BB on and functioning again. When it locks up, I do a battery pull since even the power button on the top doesn't work. (I know it's not a real power button since going all the way down isn't good to do as I've been told) Sometimes I have to do two or three to escape the eternal white screen of doom.

Any ideas? I can't tell if it's the phone or the software or what.

Thanks!!

-Lizzy
    02-13-08 06:37 PM
    Your provider should be able to help you with that. I lost my broswer after the outage but my provider (verizon) fixed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD