So my wifi says "unable to turn on wifi" when I try to connect, and my camera says "close other applications before running" though none are running. I have done numerous battery pulls, to no avail.

Can anyone help?
    07-14-09 12:01 PM
    Could it be a memory issue? Options / Status will display your Applications Memory, if it is low, that could account for the problem.
    07-14-09 12:31 PM
    I've had both of these issues happen.

Check your memory as Reed suggested. And make sure you're doing the
    proper battery pull. Pull the battery with the phone ON. If you turn off the
    phone off and then pull the battery, the reboot doesn't take.
    07-14-09 12:46 PM
    My sister had those issues happen on her phone. I checked the memory, properly pulled the battery, but nothing worked. Could it be an issue with the OS? I'm thinking reinstalling the OS may help.
    07-14-09 01:00 PM
    I've tried all of the above. Battery pull while on, plenty of memory left, and I re-installed OS from blackberry website.

Any other suggestions? Could I have installed the wrong OS?
    07-14-09 01:46 PM
    I haven't had either issue before, but what OS are you using and is it from your carrier? Did you use JL Commander to fully wipe the OS and then re-install or did you re-install over the current OS?

Update: Usually if you re-install over the current OS without fully wiping the OS causes more issues..
    07-14-09 01:50 PM
    I re-installed over current OS I think. How do you wipe clean? Can I do a restore after wiping clean?
    07-14-09 01:59 PM
    Sorry, the OS is from AT&T as is my bold.
    07-14-09 02:00 PM
    Tried JL Commander, and re-installed OS. No luck. Should I just give up?
    07-14-09 02:50 PM
    dont give up..every problems can be solved!
    07-14-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD