Ok, so I jus received my white housing today for my bold 9000 and for some reason two of the screws won't open. The screw driver is jus spinning. Can someone plz help me fix this?! And thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 03-31-10 at 09:15 PM.
    03-31-10 04:49 PM
    always wise to use a t5 screwdriver. always works.
    03-31-10 05:04 PM
    That's the one is was using it came with the housing

03-31-10 05:09 PM
    Sounds to me that they may be striped?
    03-31-10 05:25 PM
    What do u mean

03-31-10 05:36 PM
    It means that either thee screw its self was put in wrong which causes it to cross thread or that thee top of thee screw is messed up where yuhhr screwdriver won't allow yuhh to turn it cause its worn. . .cause someone used thee wrong screwdriver on it in thee first place. Yuhh can get it out jst might take a lil workk.

03-31-10 05:44 PM
    Ya the screw is messed up its worn. And yes I would do the work if I knew how to fix this and that's what I'm asking so pls tell me how

03-31-10 06:13 PM
    Ya the screw is messed up its worn. And yes I would do the work if I knew how to fix this and that's what I'm asking so pls tell me how

Did you by any chance managed to unscrew the bolts? I'm having this issue right now, and it's frustrating like ****...
    11-10-11 01:10 PM
    Did you by any chance managed to unscrew the bolts? I'm having this issue right now, and it's frustrating like ****...
    Yeah about a year and a half ago . The issue was with the screw driver not the screw, ordered a new screw driver and Voila! But thank god I've upgraded to a trackpad

11-10-11 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD