I have a personal BB on a BIS data plan with a carrier, and my employer runs a BES with corporate BB's.

A BES Admin keeps asking for my PIN to add me to his BBM contacts, and I have politely refused for several months. I see no point as there are email addresses to contact me at.

Before agreeing to share it, is it possible that he could add my PIN to his BES and monitor my personal BB?

08-17-11 10:25 PM
  2. T
    I, too, await the answer. I highly doubt it's possible, though. Or anybody could just add anyone to any BES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 11:03 PM
    I should add that the reason I ask is because the BES Admin guy is constantly talking about "tweaks" and "hacks" to every piece of software.

Because of that, I question his every motive.
    08-17-11 11:11 PM
    What you suggest is not possible. You would have to activate your phone on their BES and would require a BES enabled dataplan. All the PIN is good for is BBM or PIN messaging you.
    MinkyHead likes this.
    08-17-11 11:16 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but your plan would require an additional charge for BES so how would he activate your personal phone on BES without your knowledge?
    08-17-11 11:16 PM
    There is also an Enterprise Activation that would have to be initiated from your phone in order for it to be BES enabled.
    MinkyHead likes this.
    08-18-11 07:12 AM
    Thanks for the explanations.
    08-18-11 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD