Hello

I'm new to this forum, i just want to ask if you guys can give me several reasons why i shoud buy a BB today.

I'm thinking of getting the BB bold 9700 today - but i was thinking

"Why, why should i purchase and what are the main reasons"

Note that i am avtive in social networking, i hourly check websites for news - i love surfinf the internet where and whenever i can.

A few of my friends own one.

Thanks in advanced,
    Kyle
    10-18-10 08:13 AM
    Okay if you are into the whole Social Networking stuff, and you text alot Blackberries are nice tools of the trade. Push Services from Facebook and Twitter for Blackberry are really nice added features. And if you text alot the keyboards are nicely done. And BBM is good when you have multiple people you know with RIM devices. Groups can be alot of fun w/ people you know.

How ever if you do site surfing alot Blackberries native browser is painfully slow. You can download and use Bolt or Opera Mini and that will help with the speed, but its not anything near what Android or Apple have in their browsers.

YOU are spending YOUR money on YOUR phone. Only YOU should be making the choice for YOUR investment. It's easy for us to spend YOUR money .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 08:52 AM
    Well thank you sir for taking the time.

I think i will be getting one - And i'll probally will be on this site alot for info and fun stuff.

Thanks.
    10-18-10 09:08 AM
    *If* you do a lot on the web you may want to wait for the 9780 to drop because it is assumed that it will be on OS6, which wil give you a better browser.
    BB browsers have sucked up until OS6, and the 9700 is on OS5.

10-18-10 09:17 AM
    *If* you do a lot on the web you may want to wait for the 9780 to drop because it is assumed that it will be on OS6, which wil give you a better browser.
    BB browsers have sucked up until OS6, and the 9700 is on OS5.

Will OS7 be availeble for BB 9700?
    10-18-10 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD