I bought my bb curve 9360 here in the Philippines and the stainless thing at the edge of my blackberry easily break.is it safe to put adhesive on it? At first I really love my bb curve 9360 but when it broke I was so disappointed
    06-21-12 09:07 AM
    I woudnt recommend that rather replace the housing and get a pouch to prevent such incidents of damage again.

Appreciate the fact you didn't get hardware damage after the fall only a cosmetic loss.
    06-21-12 09:15 AM
    I would remove the bezel first before trying to put any glue or adhesive on it. Should work because, if I'm not mistaken, it is plastic with a stainless look. Or check out truesupplier.com or sw-box.com they sell replacement parts for cheap. I think between like $5-$10USD. Hope this helps.
    06-21-12 09:21 AM
    I bought it a month ago. And I did not fall It. I remember that when I put a hard case and when I remove it just to clean my device I notice that stainless thing did not attach from its body..
    06-21-12 09:28 AM
    Anyways thank you for your quick reply
    06-21-12 09:30 AM
    I bought it a month ago. And I did not fall It. I remember that when I put a hard case and when I remove it just to clean my device I notice that stainless thing did not attach from its body..
    My apologies, I misunderstood when I read your first post.

Good luck
    06-21-12 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD