Hi.. totally new to BB & been using windows mobile6. I'm interested in BB 8820. Just to check whether can BB syn calendars, task to my pc?

I'm using MS Outlook 2007. If i get the BB phone, does it come will all the SW/driver to sync outlook calendar & task with the phone ? or i need to buy another 3rd party 'stuff" to make this possible.

last qns : how about lotus notes ???

Thanks!
    03-19-08 11:06 PM
    It comes with the software for you to sync your contacts, calendar, todo and memos back and forth to your Outlook software on your PC. The sync software is called Desktop Manager.

BB are much more stable than WM devices! Go for the BB--you'll never regret it. I didn't!
    03-19-08 11:09 PM
    It does sync directly to outlook, no 3rd party apps needed. As for Lotus notes, i couldn't answer that.
    03-19-08 11:09 PM
    Thanks everyone for helping me to make up my mind..cheers..
    03-21-08 03:06 AM
    I was using Treo 750v with WM6. Left WM6 for BB. Never regretted it.
    03-21-08 08:16 AM
    I also recently jumped to BB, mainly for reliability, but also for a full keyboard on hte face of the phone. Calendar etc syncs with outlook, however if you had push syncronisation, you / your company will need to purchase the Blackberry Enterprise server
    03-21-08 09:01 AM
    Works with Lotus Notes no problem as long as your administrator sets it up with BES.
    03-21-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD