Happy Friday everyone!

I just switched over from Sprint BB 8703 to Sprint BB 8330, my problem is my voice dial just switches on for no reason. It will just be sitting there and then it goes to voice dial command, I will switch it off and it reopens. I have to do a battery pull to get it to stop. Also, I have a Planatronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth...sometimes when I answer it it shows it's connected but there is no sound through either the BT or the handset. Any thoughts on my problems from the BB Wizards out there?

Thanks everyone...enjoy your black Friday!

Joey
    CrackKitty
    11-27-09 10:22 AM
    Happy Friday everyone!

I just switched over from Sprint BB 8703 to Sprint BB 8330, my problem is my voice dial just switches on for no reason. It will just be sitting there and then it goes to voice dial command, I will switch it off and it reopens. I have to do a battery pull to get it to stop. Also, I have a Planatronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth...sometimes when I answer it it shows it's connected but there is no sound through either the BT or the handset. Any thoughts on my problems from the BB Wizards out there?

Thanks everyone...enjoy your black Friday!

Joey
    CrackKitty
    Sounds like you got a bad unit, that is definitely not normal in any way. Since it's new, have 'em get you another.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD