Was taking a look at 1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal and noticed they are selling an unlocked BB.

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal - wireless! --> Blackberry 7290 Unlocked Quad Band GSM PDA Smart Cell Phone with Bluetooth, Email & Web Browser
    03-03-09 08:13 AM
    Kind of old hardware and not exactly a stellar deal. It's only a couple bucks less than the price on Amazon.
    03-03-09 11:39 AM
    Great old BB, it was my first. I'm tempted to get one just for old time sake. Seems like a great way for someone new to get in to the world of BB inexpensively, IF they can't get a carrier discount, or don't want to be tied in to a contract.
    03-03-09 12:39 PM
    That site was posted a while back with a deal on a cable and charger. Someone also posted a site that rates different sites.

The site stated is known for sending cheaply made items that are different brands than those advertised, broken items, used items, horrible customer service and basically they are bad news all around. I read all the reviews and decided I would stay away from that site with someone else's 10 foot pole.

If its too good to be true........it probably is.

~Jazzi~

03-03-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD