Is android more of a guy thing and blackberry ruled by women... according to my google chat and BBM contacts the answer is yes. I should say I have 32 gtalk friends and 73 BBM friends. I could be totally off base with this but its my personal experience, I'd like to hear the communities thoughts on this.
    12-16-10 02:32 PM
    Maybe. My husband has an android and I have a BlackBerry. To be fair, he started with a BlackBerry first though.

We're both pretty technical, so it isn't because he's the techie and I just use his hand-me-down phone. It just so happens that his contract renewal came up first.
    12-16-10 02:45 PM
    I think you may have something there. Android phones are BIG I need something to fit into my evening bags and skinny jeans and Androids just can't. As a fashion forward woman I'm not about to give up style for a faster browser. A blackberry also fits in my hand better, people complain about "tiny" keys, no way it's perfect for me so maybe I'm not the only one, are you drawn to blackberry because of it's size as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 02:48 PM
    It's funny to hear you ladies say that cause my gf wants a droid x and yes she currently has a blackberry curve 8330.
    12-16-10 02:50 PM
    my GF has an EVO and i have an Incredible....

insert you jokes here! lmao
    12-16-10 02:52 PM
    my GF has an EVO and i have an Incredible....

insert you jokes here! lmao
    Lol, if my girl gets her Droid X for christmas I could be in the same boat as you. When i go into ZVW stores I always look at what phones the reps use for their personal phone. Outta the 4 that had a blackberry 3 were women, everybody else had android.
    Last edited by JRZLocal; 12-16-10 at 04:11 PM.
    12-16-10 02:58 PM